Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Homemade Coconut Butter

The first time I tried Coconut Butter, I was hooked. It tasted scrumptious on everything! Surprisingly, my purchase lasted forever as I only used it occasionally and it was pricey. 


Imagine my delight when I found an easy recipe to make Coconut Butter from two great sources: Chocolate Covered Katie and Coconut Butter in a Vita-Mix They both  use 2 cups organic shredded coconut to make this delicious concoction. And since my huge bag of Coconut takes up plenty of room in the freezer, maybe I need to make a batch and share it.

Looking further, I discovered a very helpful source to answer questions on exactly what and how to make Coconut Butter. Visit Mark Sisson, Mark's Daily Apple, for 10 Tips for Making the Best Coconut Butter Ever! 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment