How about you, have you tried this recipe from Chocolate Covered Katie?
The following was copied from Chocolate Covered Katie's site, be sure to visit her site for some of the best recipes to make!
Healthy Copycat Twix Bars
Adapted from here.
- 1 cup shredded coconut (unsweetened) (80g)
- 3 1/2 to 4 tbsp agave or pure maple syrup (48g) (or 3 tbsp water and 2-3 nunaturals stevia packs)
- 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil (20g) (See nutrition info link below, for all substitution notes on this recipe.)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup plus 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder (22g)
- a few stevia drops, or up to 1 1/2 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup liquid virgin coconut oil (Or omit these last three ingredients and simply melt 2/3 cup chocolate chips instead.) (57g)